Technology Support Center Services
The purpose of the Information Resources Technology Support Center is to facilitate the use of the University of Scranton's computing systems, software, networks, and facilities through timely, accurate, and courteous responses to customer support requests.
- Reset passwords and PINs
- Assist customers in using University software, systems, networks, PCs, scanners, printers, and Instructional Technology equipment
- Virus scan portable media
- Maintain supplies in various computing labs (paper and toner cartridges)
- Provide assistance accessing the wireless networks
- Assist ResNet users with laptop problems
- Deliver, set up, and assist users with equipment in non-mediated classrooms and conference rooms
- Support electronic equipment in mediated classrooms and conference rooms
- Provide support for University telephone systems
- Provide Royal Card support and services
Available Equipment (Faculty and Staff)
Video projectors, laptop computers, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, document cameras, slide projectors, screens, video camcorders. Please call the Office of Instructional Technology (570-941-4357) to check on any other type of equipment.
Need Additional Help?
E-mail the Technology Support Center