Residential Network - RESNET
ResNet is the University of Scranton's computer network that provides direct access to the University campus data network and the Internet to students living in University owned housing on campus and off campus. Commuter students can access these resources using our wireless network.
Student Laptop Program - a complete computer solution for all students.
Students interested in purchasing a new laptop: The University of Scranton has a special arrangement with Dell Computers, to offer discounts to our students on specially configured, selected models. Click this link for information on the two models we are featuring currently. Laptop Models Featured
Students can also go to our special Dell Computer site and select any other computer and configuration, www.dell.com/scranton.
Watch the Information Resources 2014-2015 video to learn more about the services we offer to our students.
- Unlimited Internet and e-mail for every student
- High speed Gigabit Ethernet backbone
- Access to Desire2Learn on-line course tool
- Search and view educational resources such as the University of Scranton's Library online catalog and electronic scholarly journals
- View grades and transcripts, check class schedule, access financial aid information etc.
- Authentication and remediation software for protecting students and computers
- Technology Support Center for questions or troubleshooting assistance
ALL from the convenience of your own room with no phone bills or other charges for the amount of time you spend connected. ResNet is free service offered by the University for the benefit of its students. Connection support is available by contacting the Technology Support Center 570-941-4357(HELP).