Banner Support Contacts
Do you have a question about Banner?
The Banner Student system covers the areas of Recruiting, Admissions, Course Scheduling, Registration, Grades Processing, Academic History, CAPP, Faculty Load, Financial Aid, Accounts Receivable and Location Management/Housing.
The Banner Coordinators for these components are as follows (email addresses are found in the parentheses @scranton.edu):
- Undergraduate Recruiting & Admissions - Mary Kay Aston (email@example.com)/ Rebekah Bernard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate School Recruiting & Admissions - On-ground Programs – Mary Kay Aston (email@example.com)/ Rebekah Bernard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate School Recruiting & Admissions - On-line Programs – Lisa LoBasso (email@example.com)
- Accounts Receivable - Meghan Nowakowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CAPP , Course Scheduling, Registration, Grade Processing - Lynn Pelick (email@example.com)
- Academic History, Graduation - Karen Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Faculty Load – Richard Walsh (email@example.com)
- Residence Life/Housing - Susie McCrea (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Banner Financial Aid system covers the areas of Financial Aid application processing, needs analysis, requirements tracking, budgeting, packaging and disbursement, funds management and loan processing, and Student Employment
- Financial Aid Application, Processing, and Management - Margaret Hynosky (email@example.com)
- Student Employment (Work Study) – Jonathan Kirby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Banner Advancement/Alumni system covers the areas of Alumni and Development, including: Constituents and Organizations, Prospect Management, Pledges & Gifts and Events Management
- Development/Alumni Functions - Carl O’Neil (email@example.com)/ Julie Brackeva-Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Banner Finance system covers Requisitions, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Budgets
The coordinator for all Finance components is John Tabor (email@example.com)
The Banner Human Resources system covers Employee/Human Resources Administration, Position Maintenance, Payroll/Compensation, and Employee Benefits
The User Coordinator for these components is as follows:
- Employee Management, Staff Position Management, Benefits - Denise Gurz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Time Entry, Payroll, Benefits - Paulette Karlavige (email@example.com)
- Faculty Position Management – Richard Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Banner Auxiliary systems
cover those applications developed by IT Development & Applications
to enhance the systems provided by Sungard HE for its Banner software.
Most of these applications are found on the Employee Applications tab
or University Links tab of the my.scranton.edu portal
The Coordinators for the following Auxiliary systems are as follows:
- Classroom Scheduling – Kelly Cook (email@example.com)
- Non-Instructional Events System - Madonna Savage (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Physical Plant Work Order System - Jim Gaffney (email@example.com)
- CTLE Systems, including Online Course Evaluation and Teacher of the Year – Aileen McHale (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Banner Document Management System (BDMS) covers all applications where documents are scanned, indexed and made available via Banner.
The Coordinator for all components is Anthony Gazoo (email@example.com)
The Banner Workflow system covers the development of applications defined as a workflow.
The ITDA Business Application Analyst for the department/system will coordinate any requests for Workflow applications or support for that department.
If your question does not fall within these areas please contact the Technology Support Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-941-4357)
Contact Connie Wisdo (email@example.com), Director of ITDA, for information about the Business Application Analyst designated for a particular application or Banner system.