February 7, 2012
New Program Offers Students Dinner and a Movie Downtown
Shamrockin’ Eve Registration is Now Open!
Printup to Perform with The University of Scranton Jazz Band Feb. 12
- Free Income Tax Assistance Service Offered
- University Announces Spring Calendar of Events
- Women's History Month to be Recognized in March
- Student Leadership Conference Returns Feb. 18
- New York Trumpet Ensemble to Perform Yevich Concert
- Cadets to Participate in Cultural Training
- Ignatian Consulting Club Off to Georgetown
- Foursquare at Scranton - Have You Checked In?
- Mini-conference on Health and Wellness Feb. 18
- Diversity Initiative Funds Available
- Lookin' for the Signs, A Pilgrimage to Cooperstown
- Office of Multicultural Affairs Announces Calendar
- Used Blanket Drive for St. Francis of Assisi
- Chocolate Fountain Set for Fat Tuesday
- Family Fun Night Slated for Friday
- Foreign Film Series Presents 'Four Minutes'
- Donate your Prom Dress!
- Upcoming Community Events
- Information on COLTS Free Bus Service
- Spring Convocation Slated for Thursday
- Staff Holiday Calendar for 2012-2013
- Call for Nominations: PIR Employee Recognition Program
- IT Forum: Live@edu SkyDrive & Web Apps
- Annual Community Celebration Feb. 18
- Employee Training for Spring
- Technology on Your Own Terms Series Returns
- Education for Justice to Host Series of Events
- Graduate Student Retreat This Sunday
- Downtown Business Student Discounts
- GCESO Hosts Rep Committee Meeting Feb. 17
- Join our Scranton Peer Education Team!
- Dean of Students Announces Drop-in Hours
- Recreational Sports News Update
- Summer Travel Course to Asia & Info Session
- Opportunities for Service Hours
- Hosts Needed for Royal Nights
- Alumni News & Events
- Upcoming Events
- Class Notes
- Royals Making Headlines
- Birth Announcements
- Marriage Announcements
- In Memoriam
- In Memoriam, Friends & Family
Send us your Feedback! Parents who wish to unsubscribe or subscribe to Royal News, may do so by sending an e-mail to Royal News. Please include your name, name of your student(s), and whether you are unsubscribing or subscribing.