April 20, 2010
University of Scranton Awarded Grant for Health-Profession Education
Scranton Student Awarded Goldwater Scholarship
Original Composition to Premiere in Scranton
Earth Week 2010: Sustaining Scranton Major Sponsors
Earth Day 2010: Taking Strides for a Greener Scranton
University to Present Pedro Arrupe, S.J. Award April 29
Education for Justice Teach-in Examines Social, Economic and Political Issues Surrounding Food
Translating a Novel into Film
- What Does Faith Have to Say About Money?
- Mini Weight Watchers at Work Session
- Learn More About Accepted Student Portal or Forms3 Tab
- ‘The Real Dirt on Farmer John’ Presented May 7
- An Evening of Locally Produced Short Films
- Players to Present ‘Flora the Red Menace’
- Annual President's Breakfast Scheduled May 18
- Final H1N1 Influenza Immunization Clinic April 26
- Weinberg Memorial Library Book Sale April 24 & 25
- Earth Day 2010 Events Scheduled
- Tenth Annual Celebration of Student Scholars April 27
- IT Matters Spring 2010 Edition
- Pet Therapy Returns April 28
- CAC/NEPA Annual Moonlight 5K Walk/Run April 25
- Changes Coming Soon for Explanation of Benefits Statements
- Summer 2010 Grant Winners
- Technology on Your Own Terms Series Continues April 28
- Information Security Alert – Web Ads Steal Credentials
- 'Interpreting and Using Your Course Evaluations for Teaching Development'
- 'Learning Sciences: Implications for Pedagogy and Research'
- 'The Effectiveness of Peer Tutoring on Student Achievement at the University Level'
- Vote For Teacher of the Year
- The Dating Doctor Answers Questions April 29
- Comedian Chris Calogero Hits DeNaples May 5
- Apply For Programming Board 2010-11
- Study Abroad Table on DeNaples Center’s Patio
- Volunteering After Graduation?
- Fulbright Information Sessions Scheduled
- Become a Fall Move-In Volunteer
- The Leonard and Helen R. Stulman Endowed Scholars Program Seeks Applicants
- Apply for Accounting Scholars Leadership Workshop
- Nursing Scholarship Program Accepting Applications
- Communication Connect: A Unique Networking Opportunity for Communication Majors
- Summer Work-Study Position
- Brand New Concert Tickets Now Available
- Share a Swipe Set April 22
- Positions Open for Summer Conference Assistants
- Christopher Jason Perfilio Memorial Scholarship Deadline Approaching
- USPB to Show ‘Invictus’ April 21
- Financial Aid 2010-2011 Filing Reminder
- I’m Getting My Degree, Where Do I Pick Up My Cap and Gown?
- Third Annual Integration Bee Set for April 27
- Foreign Language National Honor Society Enrolling New Members
- Written/Media Competition on Justice Theme
- Course for Participants in Service/Study Programs
- Students Sought for High School Visitation Program
- Summer/Fall 2010 Registration Information for Undergraduate Students and Advisors
Send us your Feedback! Parents who wish to unsubscribe or subscribe to Royal News, may do so by sending an e-mail to Royal News. Please include your name, name of your student(s), and whether you are unsubscribing or subscribing.