April 13, 2010
Public Safety Forum for Students, Faculty and Staff
Poet, Teacher and Human Rights Activist to Give Principal Address at Undergraduate Commencement 2010
Schumann Remembered at Schemel Forum Concert
Discussion Explores ‘Healing on the Edge of Society’
Earth Week 2010: Go Green and Save Green
Impact of Corruption Discussed at Schemel Forum
- Paul's Letter to the Romans Presentation April 15
- Final H1N1 Influenza Immunization Clinic April 26
- The University of Scranton Jazz Ensemble Performs April 14
- Blood Drive Scheduled for April 13
- Weinberg Memorial Library Book Sale April 24 & 25
- Psychology Conference Set for April 17
- Math SPIRAL Presents ‘Mathematics in Baseball’ April 14
- The Day of Silence Scheduled for April 16
- Fundraiser for Cancertacular Set April 16
- Earth Day 2010 Events Scheduled
- Celebrate National Library Week
- Liva Arts Company Presents 'The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee'
- Tenth Annual Celebration of Student Scholars April 27
- Career Carnival Comes to Scranton April 16
- IT Matters Spring 2010 Edition
- Pet Therapy Returns April 28
- One Stop Donation Drop
- League of Women Voters of Lackawanna County Hosts Lunch April 22
- Changes Coming Soon for Explanation of Benefits Statements
- Information Security Alert – Web Ads Steal Credentials
- Staff Senate Election Results
- ‘How to Achieve Pedagogical Goals with Learning Technologies’
- Draft University Strategic Plan for Review
- 'Interpreting and Using Your Course Evaluations for Teaching Development'
- 'Learning Sciences: Implications for Pedagogy and Research'
- 'The Effectiveness of Peer Tutoring on Student Achievement at the University Level'
- Off-Campus Transition Information Sessions Set April 13
- Brand New Concert Tickets Now Available
- Share a Swipe Set April 22
- Positions Open for Summer Conference Assistants
- Christopher Jason Perfilio Memorial Scholarship Deadline Approaching
- Comedian Jasper Redd Visits DeNaples April 14
- USPB to Show ‘Invictus’ April 21
- The Dynamic Duo Set to Perform April 19
- Seeking Volunteers for ARC Dance April 15
- Interested in Studying Aboard in South Africa or Spain?
- Financial Aid 2010-2011 Filing Reminder
- Second Annual Student Leadership Awards Information
- Important End of Year Information for Clubs
- I’m Getting My Degree, Where Do I Pick Up My Cap and Gown?
- Applications Now Available for Class Night Awards
- Third Annual Integration Bee Set for April 27
- Scranton Street Sweep Set for April 17
- Foreign Language National Honor Society Enrolling New Members
- Written/Media Competition on Justice Theme
- Course for Participants in Service/Study Programs
- Students Sought for High School Visitation Program
- Summer/Fall 2010 Registration Information for Undergraduate Students and Advisors
Send us your Feedback! Parents who wish to unsubscribe or subscribe to Royal News, may do so by sending an e-mail to Royal News. Please include your name, name of your student(s), and whether you are unsubscribing or subscribing.