It’s here! The new My.Scranton portal will be released on Sunday, June 9. The portal will be unavailable from 6 a.m. to noon during this upgrade.
Some improvements include:
- A new look, streamlined tabs, and easier navigation
- Self-Service (formerly known as UIS,) and University Links on the Home tab for easier accessibility
- Additional channels on the Student tab providing grades, Financial Aid, and account balance information
- Increased Security with a timeout of 30 minutes globally
- Future improvements, based on your feedback, will be easier to implement
A quick look at the channel lineup:
- HOME Tab ⇒ Campus Announcements, Self Service, Report a Problem, Emergency and Password Information, Directories, Submit Portal Announcements, and University Links
- The former Public Safety tab has moved to University Links available from the HOME tab.
- NEWS Tab ⇒ University Publications, Royal BBoard, KBOX Korner, and University Calendar
- STUDENT Tab ⇒ Student Grades, Financial Aid Awards, Registrations Tools, Laundry View, Search for Courses, and Utravel
- EMPLOYEE Tab ⇒ Payroll Information, Faculty/Staff Directory, Royallists, and University Giving
- FACULTY Tab ⇒ Faculty Dashboard, Faculty Schedule, Grade Assignments, Faculty Registration, and Academic Links
- Banner ERP Tab ⇒ Banner INB, Employee Applications, Reports and Update Menu and Workflow
Plan to watch the video that will be available on the Home tab after implementation on June 9.
If you have comments or questions, contact the Technology Support Center at (570) 941-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.