University Dining Services is pleased to announce the creation of a new “debit” meal plan for faculty and staff. An account may be opened beginning Monday, Feb. 18.
Here are the plan's specifics:
- Open an account by simply going to the Bursar’s Office and making a deposit.
- Minimum deposit is $100 and subsequent deposits may be made in $100 increments.
- Each $100 deposit will be matched by a 6.0 % bonus added on.
- The account may be used at any of the eight dining locations on campus.
- This “employee debit” account can be accessed by informing the cashier and presenting your Royal Card.
- ALL University employees and ARAMARK and Follett employees are eligible (exceptions below).
- Full-time students are not eligible. Resident students are not eligible.
- Funds will remain in the account indefinitely.
- Refunds can be requested (6% add-on bonus will be not be refunded).
Save up to 6% on all dining on campus by opening an account Monday by making a deposit!!
For more information, contact email@example.com or (570) 941-7456