New Refund Option Now Available to University of Scranton Students
Part of five-year renewal of a university banking relationship with PNC Bank
The introduction of ReP is part of a renewal of a university banking relationship between The University of Scranton and PNC Bank, emphasizing financial responsibility and money management for the more than 6,900 students and employees at the university.
The university banking arrangement provides students, faculty and staff with a variety of PNC resources geared towards the university community, including:
- PNC-hosted financial literacy workshops for students and employees on the University of Scranton campus;
- Personal banking products and services including Virtual WalletSM Student, an online banking solution specially designed to help college students help themselves with money management;
- AutoAlerts via e-mail and/or text message to help students monitor spending and account balances;
- Two on-campus ATMs, located in Hyland Hall and the DeNaples Center;
- A co-branded PNC Bank Visa® Check Card available to any PNC customer, to be used at ATMs and to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted;
- One free incoming wire transfer per monthly statement cycle;
- One free courtesy overdraft fee waiver during the 12 months after account opening;
- Customized web sites, hosted by PNC, where students and employees can complete account applications and find financial and educational information.
PNC Contact: Meghan Cole, Corporate Communications Specialist, 412-762-5654 or firstname.lastname@example.org