Fat Tuesday Chocolate Fountain
Gorge Today--Give Tomorrow!
The Chocolate Fountain is a pre-lenten celebration for students and staff coordinated by The Community Outreach Office and The Fresh Food Company on Fat Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday.
During Lent, we ask our students to "Pay it Forward", by giving to someone else.
Tips on How to Pay-it-Forward during Lent
Here are a few simple ways to reap the silent rewards of selfless giving.
- Volunteer for a non-profit organization
- Leave a friendly note on someone’s Facebook wall.
- In the winter clean the snow of your car and the one next to you.
- Fold someone’s laundry left in the dryer in your residence hall or apartment
- If you have something nice to say, say it.
- At a drive-thru, pay for the order of the car behind you.
- Guest swipe someone without a meal plan.
- Leave a large tip on a small bill.
- Make a donation. Most people have things they no longer use or need, give it away to a local charity by bringing it to DeNaples 205B!
- Invite someone sitting alone to sit with you in the cafeteria