By completing acts of service, students have opportunities from which to grow intellectually, to deepen religious faith, and to have a greater awareness of God’s abiding presence in their lives. In turn, completing acts of service contributes in an important way to understanding the importance of advocating for those in need.
Following is some information you will need to get started:
- Check out our List of Community Agencies with whom we partner.
- Club and Organizations Community Service – This document explains how student clubs can sponsor a service activity!
- Resources for RA Service Programs - please email Pat Vaccaro to request more information!
- Student Transportation – What options do students have to get to their service sites?
- Student Clearances – Many service sites will require volunteers to get clearances before starting their service. This document provides the information you’ll need + links to the websites to get needed clearances. Some forms are available on Royal Sync.
- Community-Based Learning – Students taking courses that have a service requirement need to check this out!
- Liturgical Life, Spiritual Formation, and Retreats
- Center for Service and Social Justice
- Service Trips
- Post-Graduation Service
- Fit and Faithful
- Weddings for Alumni
- Community Assistance/Resources
- About Us
- Refugee Crisis
- The University of Scranton
Campus Ministries' Center for Service & Social Justice
900 Mulberry St
Scranton PA 18510
Find Us on Facebook