Directions to the Conference and Retreat Center at Chapman Lake from the University
GPS address: 1227 Chapman Lake Road, Jermyn, PA
Phone: (570) 254-6489
The property is bounded by a chain-link fence.
From Interstate 81
1. Take Interstate 81 North to Exit 201.
2. At the end of the exit ramp, make a right at the stop sign on to Route 438.
3. Route 438 becomes Chapman Lake Rd. Proceed for approximately 4 1/2 miles to a blinking red light.
4. Proceed through the blinking light on Chapman Lake Road. The entrance to the CRC is on the left. Enter where you see the sign "Conference and Retreat Center." The property is bounded by a chain-link fence.
From the N. Scranton Expressway/Business Rt. 6
1. Take Mulberry Street through downtown Scranton straight onto US-11/N Scranton Expressway.
2. Follow the N. Scranton Expressway toward Dickson City (Business Rt. 6), continuing straight on Bus. Rt. 6 past Viewmont Mall & Wegmans (approx. 5 miles).
3. Make a left onto Route 247 North (look for a Pizza Hut on the corner).
4. Stay on Route 247 North to the blinking light at Montdale Corners. Turn right at the blinking light onto Route 438, Chapman Lake Road.
5. The entrance to the CRC is on the left. Enter where you see the sign "Conference and Retreat Center." The property is bounded by a chain-link fence.
Via US Route 6 (Gov. Robert P. Casey Hwy.)
1. Take exit 5 for PA-107 toward Jermyn/Mayfield.
2. If coming east, turn left (from the west turn right) onto PA-107 W/Rushbrook St; stay on this for about 2.5 miles.
3. Turn left onto Rushbrook Road/Sr1006 (it’s not a full left turn but a slight left onto a road going uphill); stay on this for about 1.3 miles.
4. Turn left onto Chapman Lake Road. After about half a mile, turn right into the entrance of the Retreat Center. The property is bounded by a chain-link fence.
Campus Ministries, DeNaples Center 200
Phone: 570-941-7419 / Fax: 570-941-4837
- Liturgical Life, Spiritual Formation, and Retreats
- Center for Service and Social Justice
- Service Trips
- Post-Graduation Service
- Fit and Faithful
- Weddings for Alumni
- Community Assistance/Resources
- About Us
- Refugee Crisis
"AD ~ MAJOREM ~ DEI ~ GLORIAM
FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD"
DeNaples Center 200 firstname.lastname@example.org