My.Scranton is the portal to all of your University of Scranton resources, such as your email, class schedule and courses, calendar, University announcements and more.
I want to change my password. Where do I do this?plus or minus
- Under the Home tab.
- In the right column, when you scroll down, you will see the Update Personal Information section.
- Select "Change PIN" to update your password.
Your password must be
- at least 9 characters long (maximum 15 characters)
- contains at least one alpha and one number
- cannot contain the following special characters: @$&(),<>';=#%"! or a space
What’s my Royal ID?plus or minus
Your Royal ID is an identification number assigned to you by the University. It can be found on your Royal Card and consists of the letter R followed by eight numbers.
What applications can I not access with my Royal ID?plus or minus
- When accessing your email through the portal it will continue to automatically redirect you to the Outlook web client. If you go to outlook mail directly in a web browser you would need to use your firstname.lastname@scranton.
- RoyalDrive – username will continue to be your legacy userid (smithj1)
- Footprints – username will continue to be your legacy userid (smithj1)
- Clouded applications (e.g. Engage, RegOnline)– no changes have been made to usernames