CIO Executive Council
Information Management Advisory Committee (IMAC)
The Information Management Advisory Committee (IMAC) is charged with guiding the development and maintenance of policies and programs designed to establish standards for information management and to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the University’s information assets. Members will serve as data stewards for the area they represent. In this role, the group will:
- Guide the development of policies that preserve the security and privacy of data.
- Establish standards for data quality and consistent reporting, and monitor associated measures.
- Review and advise the records management program.
- Help to establish an environment where the University’s information assets can be used to improve operational efficiencies and enable business
Data and Technology Coordinators Group
The purpose of the Data and Technology Coordinators (DTC) Group is to facilitate information exchange among staff within the University who have a job-related focus on the use of data or technology in their respective unit(s) in order to achieve high quality use, support, and service across the University for both. Members serve as data custodians for the area they represent. In this role, the members will:
- Meet bi-monthly for information exchange, including updates, education and providing input on the implementation of current data and technology initiatives. The group may forward recommendations to the Information Resources Advisory Committee (IRAC) related to the IT Service Portfolio.
- Meet in ad-hoc work groups to address issues related to the implementation and documentation of data standards for their operations. The group may forward recommendations to the Information Management Advisory Committee (IMAC) on issues related to establishing standards for data quality and reporting.
- Coordinate the verification of access rights to data in the Banner ERP system and the Argos reporting tool for the data maintained by their unit(s) on a quarterly basis.