Academic and Media Services
The office of Academic and Media Services is responsible for the support, maintenance and operation of the audio-visual equipment in all mediated facilities on campus. This includes conference/seminar, classrooms and large event spaces. Our staff assists the faculty and staff in integrating technology into instruction as well as professional development. The Academic and Media Services department is responsible for event management from an audio-visual perspective.
- Panopto Lecture Capture support.
- Video/Web conferencing.
- Technical support during regular business hours.
- Providing resources to faculty and staff.
- Troubleshooting technical problems in classrooms.
- Provide technical assistance before and during events on campus.
- Provide consultation with users regarding various technology.
- Plan for and implement newly mediated classrooms.