Tuition Remission Application
Step-by-step instructions are listed below:
- Log into my.scranton
- Click on the tab that says “Employee”
- Click on “Self Service UIS”
- Click on the “Employee Menu” tab
- Click on “Benefits and Deductions”
- Click on “Tuition Remission Application”
- Select the semester for which you are applying from the drop down menu
- Click submit and follow the prompts.
An application form for each person seeking tuition remission must be completed. Documentation of the relationship of a spouse or child may be required prior to extending tuition remission. Examples of appropriate documentation include marriage certificates for spouses and birth certificates for children. Documentation of the age of a child may also be required. Birth certificates or other appropriate documents may be used to verify the age of a child.