In order to participate in the Work Study program, you will be required to complete an online Work Study Application. The Financial Aid Office will be mailing instructions during the summer months to all new incoming students. Please also remember to bring required original documents with you to summer orientations to complete your I-9 and W-4 forms. Work Study awards should not be deducted when calculating the amount to be paid to the University. Upperclass students who previously worked at the University will not need to complete a new I-9 or W-4 form.
Directions on How to Complete the ONLINE WORK STUDY APPLICATION:
- Enter Usernamee (ex. Smitha2) and
- Click on Student Tab
- Click on Self Service (UIS)
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Then click on Financial Aid
- Complete Work Study Application