Employment at the University of Scranton
The University of Scranton is, by tradition and choice, a Catholic and Jesuit University. The successful candidate will have an understanding of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit education. The University’s mission statement may be found at www.scranton.edu/mission. The University is committed to developing a diverse faculty, staff, and student body and to modeling an inclusive campus community which values the expression of differences in ways that promote excellence in teaching, learning, personal development and institutional success. In keeping with this commitment, the University welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply.
The University is an EO employer/educator. Veterans, minority persons, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please visit universityofscrantonjobs.com to view and apply for all available employment opportunities.
Diversity Web Sites
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Diversity Education Consortium (NEPDEC)
- National Center for Cultural Competence (NCCC)
- Diversity Web
- AJCU Member Institutions
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Diversity Inc.
- National Multicultural Institute
- American Association of People with DisAbilities
- PA CarrerLink - PA Job Service
- STEAM Works Multifaceted Workshops
- Entertaining Diversity
- Diversity Central
- Diversity Affirmative Action Research Project
- Diversity World
- Center for Research on Education Diversity
- Veterans of Foreign Wars