Student Development Officers
....leaders on campus making a difference
Like all institutions of higher learning, The University of Scranton relies on private philanthropy to meet the important priorities of higher education. Gifts made to The Royal Fund at Scranton provide critical operating revenue that ensures an outstanding Scranton experience for students living and learning on this campus. The Royal Fund supports everything from scholarships, to clubs and activities, to the technology and equipment that you can use on campus!
To help us meet our important goals, The University of Scranton's Student Development Officers contact alumni, parents and friends by phone to build and strengthen relationships, while inviting their support for The Royal Fund.
Paid - $9.00/hr. pay bi-weekly
- Build your resume: Develop strong public relations, fundraising, communication, and marketing skills.
- Receive a letter of recommendation upon graduation.
- Build your own schedule: choose which shifts you want to work biweekly.
- Network: Converse with alumni in various professions all across the United States. You never know who you might meet!
- Ideal work hours: evenings with occasional day hours.
Great pay, prizes earned for meeting goals, pizza and employee events throughout the semester!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to speak the English Language in a very clear and understandable manner over the telephone.
- Strong work ethic and attendance record
- Flexible, dedicated, and results oriented
- Serve as an ambassador by establishing an open and engaging line of communication between Scranton and its supporters
- Handle all forms of information with extreme confidentiality
- Keep informed about University campus events and news items
- Click here for more information!
The Student Development Office is located at Room 406 in the Stanley Brown Hall, on the corner of Linden St. & Adams.
Fill out an application and email to email@example.com
For more information on the application process or the Student Development Officer position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 570.941.6251.
We raise money that is crucial to the lives of our students and faculty every day.
The University of Scranton Phonathon team contacts alumni, parents and friends by phone to build and strengthen important relationships, while inviting their philanthropic support for the University. These contributions are used to meet the University's most pressing needs; providing scholarship assistance, maintaining the beautiful campus, renovating and providing new student housing, science labs and classrooms and providing the resources needed to maintain a world class faculty. Gifts to the University help us maintain Scranton's commitment to social service, small student-to-faculty ratios, need-blind admissions, and tradition of academic excellence.
- Caroline '19
- Kelsey '19
- Anthony '20
- Maureen '19
- Cailyn '19
- Cynthia '19
- Megan '19
- Stas '20
- Kim '20
- Alison '19
- Natalie '19
- Gianna '20
- Phyllida '20
- Carly '20
- Deniya '20