General Council Membership Expectations:
- As Possible, attend Full Council meetings, regional networking events, President's Business Council days, President's Medal Recipients' Reception (Dinner Kick-off) and regional "Meet the Honoree" receptions.
- As necessary, serve on sub-committees of the PBC.
- Volunteer time to return to the University as an Executive-in-Residence or as a guest lecturer.
- Serve as a Mentor to a current University student.
- Assist current University students with internship and/or job opportunities within your companies or through your corporate contacts.
- Host student trips to your company, if applicable.
- Purchase at least two (2) tickets (currently $1,500 value) to the Annual Award Dinner in October.
- Be willing to solicit friend/alums and, where possible, business colleagues for support for the Annual Award Dinner.
- Facilitate financial support from your company, if available, for the Annual Award Dinner toward tickets, a contribution or program advertising.
Executive Council Membership Expectations:
- All of the above criteria for General Council membership.
- Be available to attend at least four (4) to six (6) Executive Committee meeting per year.
- Facilitate the purchase of at least one (1) table for the Annual Award Dinner.