Student Alumni Association
The Student Alumni Association is a student-run organization that is designed to foster a meaningful network between students and The Alumni Society of The University of Scranton. Its goal is to enhance the overall student experience and cultivate future leaders by strengthening their lifelong engagement and philanthropy with the University.
The association plans programs and events that offer students the opportunity to network with alumni.
Member Benefitsplus or minusAs a member of the Student Alumni Association, you will have the opportunity to network with well-connected and influential University alumni and friends. You will develop leadership and communication skills, participate in University and alumni events, build professional and social networks. Members will also plan and participate in a variety of events each year.
Member Requirementsplus or minus
Membership is open to students who meet the following criteria:
- full-time undergraduate student
- minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- be in good disciplinary standing
- attend events and meetings to meet the responsibilities and expectations of the team they agree to join
Members should possess:
- strong communication skills
- a positive/enthusiastic attitude
- leadership skills
- pride in the programs and opportunities the University offers
Member Expectationsplus or minus
Members are expected to:
- attend monthly meetings
- assist with planning and coordinating Student Alumni Association events in conjunction with team assignments. Please review team descriptions
- follow through on tasks and commitments to ensure success of each team
- serve as a representative of The University of Scranton at all times