The Alumni Liaisons
The Alumni Liaisons serve as representatives of the University to alumni and other constituencies. By interacting with alumni on committees and at events, they help engage alumni in the life of the University. Alumni Liaisons also serve as representatives of their class to the Alumni Board of Governors and help build and maintain connections between their classmates and the Alumni Society once they have graduated from the University.
- Attend quarterly Alumni Board of Governors meetings
- Serve on a working committee of the Alumni Board of Governors
- Represent the University at Regional Alumni events
- Assist in the planning and promotion of Shamrockin' Eve, an event for seniors and recent graduates.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of Alumni Reunion Weekend (June)
- Serve as a member of your class committee (post-graduation)
Application Process:A complete application consists of:
- Find a Sponsor from within the University Community (faculty or staff).
Sponsors name and contact information should be included in the online application.
- Fill out the online application.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students applying to be liaisons must be members of the Class of 2015.
All materials must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 5.
Thanks to all those who have served or are serving as Alumni Liaisons.
Meredith Lubas (ISP)
Michelle G. Thomas