The Alumni Society Credit Card
Reap the benefits of the BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card for The Alumni Society of The University of Scranton, and earn a $100 cash rewards bonus after qualifying purchases.
Here are some of the features of the BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card for The Alumni Society of The University of Scranton with a $100 Cash Back rewards offer:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores.
- 3% on gas.
- Grocery store and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Get a $100 cash rewards after making at least $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.*
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
*You will qualify for $100 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any transaction fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither Bank of America, its affiliates, nor their employees provide tax advice.
This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2013 Bank of America Corporation.
Copies of the Agreement between The University of Scranton and Bank of America are available upon request by calling the Office of Alumni Relations at 1-800-SCRANTON or e-mailing email@example.com.
The Alumni Society of the University of Scranton Business Card with WorldPoints® Rewards
WorldPoints features and benefits:
- Turn your everyday business purchases into uncommon rewards with the Alumni Society of the University of Scranton Business Card with WorldPoints® Rewards.
- Enjoy an exciting world of value, convenience and choice.
- Earning points is easy while using the card for all your business purchases - inventory, daily costs - all your purchases.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in net retail purchases you make with your WorldPoints Rewards for Business credit card
- Transfer Points to and from your personal WorldPoints account and redeem the points earned for yourself, your employees or your business
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
Worldpoints is a registered trademark of FIA Cards Services, N.A.