By Air:For those traveling by air the metropolitan Scranton area is serviced by the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport with USAir, United Express, Continental, and Delta flights available. The airport is off of Exit 178A(49A)* of Interstate 81, about 10 miles south of Scranton.
For customized directions, visit mapquest or visit yahoo maps.From the North
- I-81 South to Exit 185 ( 53)*
From the West
- I-80 East to I-81 North to Exit 185 (53)*
From Connecticut and New England
- I-84 West to I-81 South to Exit 185 (53)*
From New York and Northern New Jersey
- I-80 West to I-380 North to I-81 South to Exit 185 (53)*
From Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
- Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-476) to Exit 37, I-81North to Exit 185 (53)*
From Baltimore and Washington
- I-83 North to I-81 North to Exit 185 (53)*
*After taking Exit 185 (53)*
(Central Scranton expressway)
-Follow the visitor parking signs to campus. You will see the campus on your right. At the first traffic signal turn right onto Madison Ave. Proceed two blocks and turn right onto Mulberry St. Proceed one block to the five-story parking and public safety pavilion and park in visitor parking on the second level. There are campus maps and help available at the public safety office in the parking garage. The Admissions Visitors’ Center (Rupert Mayer House) is a three-minute walk from the parking garage.