Summer Class

Summer Courses at Scranton

Summer is a great time to take classes at The University of Scranton. Choose from a range of traditional and online courses offered during several summer sessions. Courses for credit are available to University of Scranton students, visiting students from another college or university, high school students and high school graduates who will attend college for the first time this fall. Below you will find everything you need to get started with summer courses at Scranton.

Search for Summer Courses

  • University of Scranton Undergraduate Studentsplus or minus

    Current Scranton students: Contact your advising center or register online to add a summer course. Financial Aid questions can be directed to the Financial Aid Office at

    Undergraduate Summer Sessions (Information including summer calendar, deadlines, tuition and more)

    To access web registration click here.

    Incoming Scranton Freshmen: Contact the Admissions Office at or 1-888-SCRANTON with the course(s) you wish to take this summer.

  • University of Scranton Graduate Studentsplus or minus

    New Graduate Applicants: Summer 2016 Registration for Graduate students begins on April 1, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. Remember that you must meet with your Graduate Mentor to obtain your term PIN to register via the WEB. 

    To access web registration click here.

    Questions? Please contact:

    Office of Graduate Admissions
    The Estate, The University of Scranton
    Scranton, PA 18510
    Phone: (570) 941-7600
    Fax: (570) 941-5995

  • Visiting Undergraduate and Graduate Studentsplus or minus

    Visiting Undergraduate Students: If you are an undergraduate student enrolled at another college or university, you will need to complete our Visiting Student Application for Admission and attach written approval from the dean or other authorized administrator of your home college for all courses to be taken at The University of Scranton.

    New Freshmen Attending Another College in Fall 2016: Complete the Adult Undergraduate Application for Admission and submit your final, official high school transcript.

    Self-Improvement/Graduate School Prerequisite: Complete the Adult Undergraduate Application for Admission, following all applicable instructions listed in the application.

    Visiting Graduate Students: Students attending a graduate program at another institution may enroll in a course at Scranton by completing the Graduate Application for Transfer of Credit and submitting a letter from the dean or registrar at your home graduate school verifying your status as a student in good standing at that institution.

    Visit Summer Resources and Support for more information.

    Other Questions? Please contact:
    Office of Transfer and Adult Admissions
    The Estate, The University of Scranton
    Scranton, PA 18510
    Phone: (570) 941-4839 or 1-888-SCRANTON
    Fax: (570) 941-4448

  • High School Studentsplus or minus

    High school students from the local area are invited to apply for our High School Scholars Program. Students accepted to this program are eligible to take one course per term at a reduced tuition rate. Click here to learn more.

Academic Calendar

Summer Housing Request