Information Update - Spring 2011
Students Recognized for Academic Achievement
- Students at The University of Scranton were recently recognized for outstanding academic achievement at an awards ceremony held on campus.
- Frank O'Hara medals were given to first-, second- and third-year students with the highest grade point averages in the Kania School of Management, the Panuska College of Professional Studies, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the College of Graduate and Continuing Education for the 2009-2010 academic year. The award is named in honor of the late Frank O'Hara, who served the University for 53 years in various administrative positions.
- Recipients of Frank O'Hara medals from the Kania School of Management are Laura A. Cicirelli, Towaco, N.J.; Timothy P. McGurrin, Jr., Clarks Summit; and Nicholas A. Caselli, Peckville.
- Recipients of Frank O'Hara medals from the Panuska College of Professional Studies are Michelle G. Thomas, Peckville; Mary Allison Mackell, Gwynedd Valley; Marla E. Osborne, Carbondale; and Megan M. Walsh, Laflin.
- Recipients of Frank O'Hara medals from the College of Arts and Sciences are Andrew S. Lunney, Scranton; Walter R. Schuster, Nazareth; Allison E. Carey, Olyphant; Bradley M. Wierbowski, Owego, N.Y.; William C. Woody, Bryn Mawr; and Kaytlin Roholt, Tafton.
- Recipients of Frank O'Hara medals from the College of Graduate and Continuing Education are Meredith C. Colohan, Scranton; Joel D. Braverman, Tyler Hill; and Judith A. Gunshannon, Luzerne.