Preparing to Register
Follow instructions to register given to you by your program director.
The first day for graduate students to register for Intersession/Spring 2018 is 20-OCT-2017.
Undergraduate Students Follow Instructions Below:
Registration for undergraduate students for Intersession/Spring 2018 courses begins as follows:
87.00 or more credits Registration begins 27-OCT-2017
57.00-86.99 credits Registration begins 03-NOV-2017
27.00-56.99 credits Registration begins 10-NOV-2017
00.00-26.99 credits Registration begins 17-NOV-2017
Registration instructions and other helpful information can be found on the Registrar's webpage: www.scranton.edu/registrar.
How and when will you register?
Registration for most students is through my.scranton.edu and initial access dates are on the Registrar's webpage at www.scranton.edu/registrar under Registration Information - click Timetable & Term Pins. Web registration remains open through the onset of the registration terms. To web register, you need your Royal ID#, University username and password, and a registration term PIN that you will get from your advisor prior to your registration date.
Students sudying abroad this semester click here for registration information.
The Registrar’s Office will staff a Web Registration Help Line (570-941-4172) on the main undergraduate registration dates to assist you with registration issues.
How can you access the schedule of courses being offered?
The course schedules are on the Registrar’s webpage at www.scranton.edu/registrar. Click on Course Search by Term on the left. For how to find courses in single or multiple subjects, the entire course schedule, GE courses, or special program courses, go to the Registrar's webpage, click Registration Information, and then click Accessing Online Course Schedule. You can access the course schedules before you get your registration term PIN from your advisor, but you won't be able to register without that term PIN.
What do you need to do now?
Do the following on or after September 13, 2017 to prepare for registration:
KSOM and PCPS undergraduate student instructions:
- KSOM students - go to KSOM Advising Center in Brennan 206 to schedule an advising appointment. (KSOM students do not need a Course Registration Form)
PCPS students -go to PCPS Advising Center in McGurrin 111 to schedule an advising appointment and pick up a Course Registration Form.
- Click for instructions to print your CAPP On-Line report
- Review info about courses needed for your major in the Online Undergraduate Catalog
See what coursees are offered at Course Schedule Search
- Prepare a schedule of what courses you plan to take - click the following link to print a Course Registration Form.
- Go to your advising appointment to review your course selections - bring your CAPP and completed Course Registration Form. (KSOM students do not need a form.) Your advisor will give you your registration start date/time and term PIN for web registration.
- Log into your my.scranton.edu account as soon as possible to confirm access - you must be able to log in to register.
If you can't access, check your Local Contact/Emergency Notification System info in my.scranton.edu on the Home tab to be sure it was updated.
If you still can't access, call Tech Support at 570-941-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your registration date.
- Clear account holds from Bursar, Library, etc., before your registration date - they must be satisfied before you can register.
- Access your University email account daily - this is especially important during registration.
- Registrar's Office
- Catalogs, Courses, & Academic Programs
- Course Search by Term
Timetable & Term Pins
Preparing to Register
Accessing Online Course Schedule
Classroom Building Key
Students in Combined Baccalaureate/Masters Programs
For Students Studying Abroad
Accessing Web Registration
Billing & Refund Information
Block Schedule Planner
- Transcript, Grade Report & Enrollment Verification
- Academic Calendars
- Final Exam & Inclement Weather/Compressed Schedule
- Graduation & Commencement
- Access Your CAPP on-line Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Apply to Graduate
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Faculty/Staff Resources
Institutional Consumer Info
Veterans Enrollment Certifications & Info
- Student Resources
- Address mail to:
Office of the Registrar &
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4684
- FedEx, UPS and DHL packages use:
302 Jefferson Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510-4684