University of Scranton - Marywood Registration Form
Notes to Students:
- Go to the Office of the Registrar and Academic Services or to the office of the Assistant Dean of your college to review Marywood’s class schedule.
- Complete the registration form and take to Assistant Dean to check for approval and availability for a selected course.
- You must be present during the time the registration is being processed. You will receive registration confirmation from the Assistant Dean and a course schedule from Marywood University
- Marywood University calendar and policies, including withdrawal dates, apply to this registration.
- Marywood will send a transcript to the University of Scranton automatically. You will not need to request one.
- For questions about registration, withdrawal dates, grades, etc., check the Marywood University class schedule or contact the Registrar's Office.
- Your tuition will be billed to your University of Scranton account at the University of Scranton rates.
- Grades earned at Marywood University will be converted to University of Scranton grade scale.
Click here for form
- Registrar's Office
- Catalogs, Courses, & Academic Programs
- Course Search by Term
Timetable & Term Pins
Preparing to Register
Accessing Online Course Schedule
Classroom Building Key
Students in Combined Baccalaureate/Masters Programs
For Students Studying Abroad
Accessing Web Registration
Billing & Refund Information
Financial Aid, Veterans Education Benefits, and ROTC Scholarships
Block Schedule Planner
- Transcript, Grade Report & Diploma Information
- Academic Calendars
- Final Exam & Inclement Weather/Compressed Schedule
- Graduation & Commencement
Requesting Enrollment & Degree Verification
How to for Students
- Access Your CAPP on-line Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Classroom Building Key
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your Unofficial Transcript
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Info for Faculty & Staff
Institutional Consumer Info
Veterans Enrollment Certifications & Info
- Requesting Enrollment & Degree Verification
- Address mail to:
Office of the Registrar &
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4684
- FedEx, UPS and DHL packages use:
302 Jefferson Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510-4684