Faculty Research Committee
The Faculty Research Committee (FRC) serves an important role and the University by providing a means for the peer review of faculty research proposals, as well as providing advice to the Director of Research on a variety of research-related issues. The FRC meets monthly during the academic year to
- Review applications for Sabbatical Leave, Faculty Internal Research Funding, President's Fellowship for Summer Research, and patent disclosures;
- Review guidelines for the above mentioned funding programs;
- Review the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) reports;
- Provide guidance to the Associate Provost/Director of Research and the ORSP on policies, procedures, and other matters related to research at the University of Scranton;
- Serve as deliberating body in cases of scientific misconduct.