Annual Program Reporting Cycle Dates
2015-2016 Report Process
All academic departments are to complete their departmental Annual Report via the University's Annual Report System.The system opened on April 4, 2016.
Regarding program assessment activity:
- For programs within the KSOM, this Annual Report is the place to submit program assessment activity for this past year, and assessment plans for the year ahead. Annual Reports are due by June 1, 2016.
- Programs within the College of Arts and Sciences and Panuska College of Professional Studies are also to complete their departmental Annual Report. However, rather than submitting assessment activity (1D) and plans (2D) within this system, programs are to complete the new Office of Educational Assessment program assessment report and plan templates. Sections 1D and 2D of the Annual Report System tool are to be skipped.
- Annual Reports are due by June 1, 2016.
- Program Assessment Reports are due by June 30, 2016.
- Program Assessment Plans are due by October 1, 2016.
Faculty with questions about this year's reporting cycle should contact the Office of Educational Assessment at 941-7593, or email email@example.com
- Office of Planning & Institutional Effectiveness
- Office of Educational Assessment
- Office of Institutional Research