Annual Program Reporting Cycle Dates
2017-2018 Report Process
All academic departments are to complete their departmental Annual Report via the University's Annual Report System.The system opened on April 3, 2018.
Program Assessment Reports and Annual Reports are due to the respective Dean by June 15th, 2018.
Regarding program assessment activity:
Assessment Reporting: Although the assessment plan and reporting sections remain an option within the Annual Report template for academic programs, department chairs and program directors are asked to skip sections 1D and 2D in the system and instead submit assessment information in the following ways:
- CAS chairs and program directors will submit program assessment reports to the CAS Dean's Office. Contact Dr. Harry Dammer, CAS Associate Dean, for assistance; for technical assistance, contact Richard Walsh at x5858.
- PCPS chairs and program directors will submit program assessment information via the reporting process established by the PCPS assessment plan. Contact Ray Schwenk for assistance.
- KSOM chairs and program directors will submit program assessment reports and plans via the reporting process established by the KSOM assessment plan. Contact Murli Rajan for assistance.
***Assessment data submitted in prior years via the Annual Report system remains archived and can be accessed by chairs as needed. Should any department or programs submit content via the Annual Report tool this year, it will be forwarded to the OEA.
Faculty with questions about this year's reporting cycle should contact the Office of Educational Assessment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Planning & Institutional Effectiveness
Office of Educational Assessment
Assessment Reporting 15-16
Assessment Reporting 16-17
Assessment Reporting 17-18
Comprehensive Assessment Plan
Assessment Advisory Committee
Faculty Assessment Fellows
Student Learning Outcomes
General Education Assessment
Program Assessment Reporting Cycle
- Assessment Reporting 15-16
- Office of Institutional Research