Clearances for Community Health Education
Click here to watch a "how-to" tutorial video on ordering clearances from Castle Branch
Using a cell phone or a scanner will allow you to create PDFs for submission to Taskstream. Cam Scanner for both iPhones and Androids is an app that can simplify the process. Click here for general instructions about Cam Scanner.
You are required to have the following valid clearances:
(links will take you to appropriate websites)
- Pennsylvania State Police- PATCH (applied for directly through castlebranch.com)
- IdentoGO Digital Fingerprinting (Use code for DHS-Volunteer: 1KG6ZJ)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- TB Test (click here for U of S Student Health Services info)
Reminder: clearances are valid for one year from the date on the document.
Depending on your field site, you may also be required to complete a 10-panel drug screen.
You will need to use package code UM55 to begin the process of applying for your clearances and completing your requirements via castlebranch.com
If you are a returning student and need to order a recheck package, use code UM55r.
Click here to begin the process of application at castlebranch.com
You can contact CastleBranch with questions by clicking here.
- About the College
- Dean's Office
- PCPS Departments
- Programs of Study
- Community Based Learning
- Leahy Community Health and Family Center
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699