Iota Omega Chapter Membership Renewal
Membership renewal is a vital component of the continued success of any organization. The Iota Omega Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau needs each and every individual inducted into our honor society! Your membership renewal makes an important contribution to our chapter……So…even if your busy lives do not permit you to work on committees, or distance separates you from the workof the organization, please consider supporting Iota Omega through membership renewal. Thank you in advance for your support of the Iota Omega Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau!
Sigma Theta Tau International
Honor Society of Nursing
10 Reasons to Renew!
- Strengthen your commitment to foster excellence, scholarship, and leadership in nursing to improve health care worldwide.
- Receive a one year subscription to Image: Journal of Nursing Scholarship, the foremost scholarly journal in nursing.
- Enjoy active status in one of the largest and most prestigious nursing organizations in the world with 220,000 members and 356 chapters located on more than 400 university and college campuses in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, South Korea, Taiwan, and Australia.
- Receive priority when applying for funding from Sigma Theta Tau International for research projects and eligibility for research and scholarship funds from local chapters.
- Enhance your professional practice by obtaining continuing education credits at Regional Assemblies, Biennial Convention and Research Congresses.
- Receive a one year subscription to Reflections magaz ine containing information about chapter and international conferences, member involvement opportunities, research grants, calls for abstracts, and more.
- Enjoy access to the most current nursing knowledge through the free and online subscriber services of the Virginia Henderson International Nursing Library.
- Receive recognition for your outstanding achievements by participating in local, regional, and international awards programs.
- Enhance your professional image and leadership skills through your participation on local, regional, and international boards and committees.
- Draw on the experience and expertise of the most successful nurse leaders in education, administration, clinical practice, research, and government through a worldwide network of nursing scholars active in 73 countries.
- Program Descriptions
- Program Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty and Staff
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Professional and Scholarly Opportunities
- Panuska College of Professional Studies
Address for the US Post Office:
Scranton, PA 18510-4595
Address for Fed Ex or UPS: