Admission to University of Success
The Summer 2017 application process is now closed.
The deadline for applications for the University of Success was
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Please view link below for application form.
The University of Success is a pre-college program at The University of Scranton. Applications are for current eighth grade students who meet at least three of the following qualifications:
- The student's family is economically disadvantaged.
- The student's cultural background is typically underrepresented in higher education.
- The students possesses at average or higher academic ability.
- The student exhibits strong academic motivation with a strong desire to attend college.
- The student is a potential first generation college student in his/her family.
- The student is enrolled in a public school.
Accepted students will be invited to begin their tenure with the program by participating in a two week residential Summer Academy which will be held Sunday, July 9, 2017, through Friday, July 21, 2017, on the campus of the University of Scranton.
Please mail the completed applications to:
McGurrin Hall, Room 015
University of Success Application
University of Scranton
Scranton, PA 18510
Please, if you need additional applications you are welcome to make copies of the attached forms and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
- Clinic for the Uninsured
- Food Pantry
- Peacemakers Program
- University of Success
- In The News
- Panuska College of Professional Studies
- Maps and Directions
230 Kressler Court
Scranton, PA 18503
Leahy Community Center
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699