A candidate admitted into the program will be an experienced professional holding a masters degree with a strong interest and aptitude for teaching and producing the type of practice-relevant empirical research required to transition successfully into an academic career at an accredited institution. Below please find our admissions guidelines.
- Normally, 10 years of meaningful practice experience.
- A master’s degree in business with a minimum 3.5 grade-point average.
- Normally, a recognized professional accounting certification (i.e. Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner).
- Submission of a Statement of Interest.
- Three Professional References.
- Research Proposal (This proposal and instructions will be required after your initial application is reviewed)
Fall 2018 Cohort Now Forming
The Fall 2017 Cohort is closed. We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2018 Cohort with a preferred deadline of December 1st, 2017.
Applications received after this date will be reviewed at the discretion of the Program Director.
- Nationally Recognized
- A Degree in Demand
- George W. Krull, Jr., Ph.D.
- Admissions Requirements
- Program Tuition and Aid
- Contact Information
320 Madison Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510