There are individual courses that are like golden nuggets buried in the myriad offerings of every university. Try to find them and match them to your interests and career goals.
- You like sports?...Add a course in coaching, sport administration, or sport psychology.
- Interested in marketing/sales/writing/politics?...Consider a course in advertising, public relations, political advertising, news editing.
- Want to work in the health care field?...A single course in grant writing, properly displayed on your resume, might be the reason you are hired over everyone else!
- Want to go to law school?...How about a course called Writing for the Law?
Check with the advisors in the KSOM Advising Center to see how to individualize your curriculum.
- Kania School of Management
- Message from the Dean
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Advising
- Professional Development Passport Program
320 Madison Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510