- Top 35% of your class in terms of overall grade point average
- Completion of at least 15 credits in psychology, including Statistics in the Behavioral Sciences and Research Methods
- An average grade of B or better in all psychology courses (3.00 or higher Psych GPA)
- A declared major or minor in Psychology
- Enrolled at the University of Scranton
- High standards of personal behavior
The University of Scranton encourages you to join our local chapter of Psi Chi if you meet the above standards required by Psi Chi and the Association of College Honor Societies.
Applications will be distributed once a year, in the fall semester with a deadline in early October.