Points of Pride
The University of Scranton is committed to providing excellent and rigorous graduate education through programs that will prepare you for careers. Students focus on their fields of specialization under the guidance of our top-notch faculty and benefit from our state-of-the-art technology and other resources.
Many of our graduate programs are nationally recognized for their quality and affordability:
- U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” has ranked The University of Scranton among the 10 top master's universities in the North for 24 consecutive years.
- Our MBA program was ranked among the top 15 in the nation for general management by Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review.
- Our master’s in health administration (MHA) program ranked No. 1 in the nation for full-time enrolled students in a list published by Modern Healthcare, a health care business weekly magazine.
- In its 2019 “Best Graduate Schools" guidebook, U.S. News & World Report ranked several of The University of Scranton’s master’s degree programs among the best in the nation:
Operations Management (15) Rehabilitation Counseling (24) Information Systems (20) Health Administration (42) Finance (23) Physical Therapy (53) Accounting (28) Occupational Therapy (58) Part-time MBA (74) Nurse Anesthesia (65)
- Scranton's online Master's in Accountancy program was named Best in the Nation by Best Colleges, an independent online higher education resource.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 "Best Online Programs" ranked the University’s online MBA program No. 91 in the nation. The University's graduate program in Education ranked No. 113.
- Our MBA in Health Care Management program is ranked #25 by AffordableColleges.com in a list of the most affordable online master’s in healthcare management programs in the nation. Scranton’s program stood out in both quality and affordability.
- Scranton's graduate Nursing program was recently ranked #98 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.