Learn about faculty work in the Ignatian tradition. View the digital issue of Ignite magazine. Articles in this inaugural issue of Ignite include: "Building on Community: The United Science Center" • "Melus Conference: A Voice for All" • "Women Teaching Women: Latin American/Women's Studies and Women's Studies go to Mexico" • The Provost's Faculty Enhancement Awards • and more.
- Religion in Prison
- Pennsylvania Ph.D. raising 'bar' on academic research
- Reactive Protein Sulfur Atoms as Chemical Sensors
- Professor Authors Book on the "Psychology of Santa"
- The Psychology of New Year’s Resolutions
- Chemistry Professor Studies Antioxidant Values of Foods
- Sociodynamics: a Monadic View of Social Evolution
- About How Much Is That?: Studies in Quantitative Estimation Ability
- Smartphones & Information Literacy
- Protein Disulfides: Reading Between the Lines of the Genetic Code
- Cultural Conflict: Thoreau, Great Britain and the American Civil War
- Compressed Air, Plexiglass and Party Balloons: Creating a Mechanical Model of the Cardiovascular System for Hands-on Learning