The Writing Center Home
Nineteen hundred Writing Center consultations took place during the 2010-11 academic year – up 15.9% from the previous academic year. Student writers visit the Writing Center to work on all aspects of writing.
- planning and drafting
- organizing ideas
- revising for clarity and coherence
- editing for correctness
- working with and integrating sources
- and much more
How to Meet with a Writing Consultant
- In person - 5th floor of St. Thomas Hall in Room 588 D
- Online - Using Google Docs & Google Talk - Learn How
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Call (570) 941-6147 during hours of operation
- Submit a Request Form via http://My.Scranton.edu
- Email Your Request to email@example.com
Make sure you include the following information. Please note: Your service does not depend upon your responses to these questions.
- Is English your native language? ____ If not, what is your native language? _____
- For what course do you wish a consultation?
- Do you grant permission to the CTLE staff to contact your professor to discuss your progress?
- Do you agree to allow your professor access to general infromation regarding your progress?
What Happens during a Writing Consultation?
Questions about the Writing Center? Contact the Writing Center Coordinator:
- Mary Burkhart
- St. Thomas Hall 581