Using Email in ANGEL
ANGEL Email can be used to send and receive messages. All ANGEL email will be associated with an ANGEL course.
- Click the course you want to view or send email from, from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click View Inbox, which is located in the Course Mail nugget on the right side of the page.
- System folders will be located on the left side of the page.
- All email from the selected course will be displayed on the right.
- Click Compose New Message to create a new email.
- To add mail recipients, click the TO: button.
- Click once on the users you would like to send an email to from the list. Click a distribution list (Item of Type 'Group') to send an email to multiple users. For instance, to send an email to all students in the course, click the All course students group.
- Click to add the selected users as email recipients. They will appear in the box to the right.
- Click the OK button at the bottom left-hand side of the window.
- Add a title to the Subject box.
- Add your email message below the Subject box.
- Click Send.