- Click the course you want to track attendance for.
- Once inside the course, click the Manage tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on Attendance, which is located below the heading entitled, Course Management.
- Here you can specify which students were present, absent, tardy, or create a few of your own.
- To edit the attendance sheet for a specific day, click on the date along the top of the sheet.
- From there you can select which students were in class or not.
*Note: The easiest way is to set the Default value to Present, click Save, then return and change Present to Absent accordingly.
- When finished, click Save and you will be brought back to the Attendance Manager
*Please note: Tracking Attendance through ANGEL does not tie attendance to the Gradebook. You will need to manually enter grades for attendance via the ANGEL Gradebook.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials