Setting up a Drop Box for Peer Review
Setting up a Drop Box for peer review will allow students to view each other's file submissions.
- Click on the course you want to add a dropbox to.
- Once inside your course, click on the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on Add Content, which is located under the Lessons heading.
- Under Create and Item, select Drop Box.
- Click the Review tab to gain access to the drop box's review settings.
- Click the dropdown box and select Peer Review – all users see all submissions.
- Click save to complete the process.