- Click the course you want to view.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- Once inside lessons page, put your mouse over the test you want to prevent students from printing.
- You will see four words appear below the file: Settings, Report, Utilities, and Delete. Click SETTINGS
- You will see tabs along the top.
- Select the bullet ADVANCED and the tab ACCESS
- Below you will see a box titled "Internet Security."
- From the drop box select MEDIUM security and this will prevent students from printing the test.
- Click SAVE.
Assessment Configuration Suggestions
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials