- Click the Manage tab from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside, click Gradebook located in the Course Management nugget.
- Click on the Categories link under the Setup Tasks section.
- From this page you can add new categories to your gradebook such as Test, Quizzes, Attendance, and Finals.
- When you add a new category you can select options for the category.
- To weight a category, type in what percentage of the final grade it should be (do not inlude a % sign). Make sure auto-calculate is unchecked when weighting.
- To drop a certain amount of low grades, check
the option Drop lowest ,then type the number you wish to have dropped.
- To only count the highest grades, check the option Use highest ,then type the number you wish to keep.
- Click Save to save the category.
- Once categories have been added, you can select categories to edit or delete.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials