- Click the course's roster you want to view.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- In the lessons tab click on ADD CONTENT
- Select test or modify an old test if you prefer.
- Under settings, CLICK ON THE ADVANCED BULLET.
- Once in advanced mode, click on the Access tab and you should see the following image.
There are five ways to change the availability of a test.
- A simple ON/OFF switch to choose whether to show or not show the test.
- You can change who is allowed to view the test.
- Enable a password to prevent students from accessing it until you give them the password.
- Only allow specific students to view the test material by filtering them into teams.
- Designate a specific time period to allow the test to be viewed.
- Be sure to check the check box before the start and end dates
- Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom of the page
Assessment Configuration Suggestions
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials