- Log into ANGEL. If the Repositories nugget is not visible on your ANGEL homepage, it will be necessary to "initialize" it.
- To initialize a repository, simply click the Learning Object Repository button on the left.
- Return to your ANGEL homepage by clicking the Home button on the cookie trail.
- Your Repository will now be available from your ANGEL Homepage in the Repositories nugget.
- Note: This is a one-time procedure; you will not have to initialize your Repository again.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials