Granting Course Access to your Personal Repository
- Log into ANGEL, then click the Learning Object Repository button on the left, or the link entitled Personal: Your Name in the Repositories nugget.
- Once inside the repository, click the Manage tab.
- Click on Course and Group Access in the Repository Access nugget.
- On the left you will see current associations between courses and repositories (if any).You will add associations on the right.
- Click My Courses under the heading entitled Add Associations From:
- You will be presented with a new area listing all courses you are enrolled in.
- Click the check-box next to the course(s) you would like to grant access to, then click Add Selected .
- Your new associations will now appear to the left.
- Once you have granted access, click and you will be brought back to your Management Console.
Note: It will be necessary to repeat this process for all new courses that are created.