Grade Entry Grid
The Grade Entry Grid shows all grades from associated content submissions and manually entered grades. Grades displayed in this grid are “raw” grades, no formulas or calculations will be applied to the scores displayed in the grid. To see grades with calculations and formulas applied, view the grades within a Grade Report.
- Click on the appropriate course.
- Once inside the course, click the Manage tab located on the top right of the page.
- Under the Course Management nugget click on Gradebook.
- Under Grading Tasks select Grade Entry Grid.
- Once inside the Grade Entry Grid you are able to edit Filters to help you organize your material.
- Any of the grade cells displayed in the Grading Grid can be edited directly from this view. Simply click on the desired cell to edit the value (1.). If the assignment is configured with associated content, this grade editor will be displayed (see below). If you are overriding a grade, you may also see an expanded window where you can select to override the calculated grade or optionally link to the submission manager for that assignment (2.). After all editing is complete, click on the Save button to save your changes (3.).
- If the assignment is configured without associated content (manually graded or off-line assignments), this grade editor will be displayed (see below). In this scenario, grades may be entered directly into the Grading Grid. You may also enter an optional comment to accompany the grade. After all editing is complete, click on the Save button to save your changes.