- Click the course you want to add a gradebook item to from the ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Manage tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on Gradebook, which is located below the heading entitled, Course Management .
- Click on Export Grades under the heading entitled, Grading Tasks .
- Leave the options as they are, or modify them to your preference .
- Click Export and you will be prompted to specify a location to save the file on your PC.
- You can now open the file from your PC with Microsoft Excel.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials